Calistoga Day Spa
At the Roman Spa, enjoy our large outdoor pool kept at a soothing 92° - 96°F (31 - 35°C), a large indoor spa at 100°F (37.5°C), a small outdoor spa at 104°F (40°C), and two Finnish saunas. All pools are filled with natural geothermal mineral water directly from the source.
Our pools are for the exclusive use of our lodging guests and children over the age of 4 years. These thermal waters are set amidst a villa setting of flower-filled patios, shady arbors, bubbling fountains, and serene sun-filled areas for your total relaxation and pleasure. Enjoy quiet moments while sipping a glass of Napa Valley wine, or delight in a pleasant evening with a group of your friends.
Spend evenings with friends, old and new, relaxing in the pool or preparing a picnic dinner with the family while cooking your favorites in our barbecue patio area. [Top]
- At the Baths - Therapeutic Massage,
Mud Baths and Mineral Baths
- Large Outdoor Pool (92-96°F)
- Indoor Hydrojet Therapy Pool (100°F)
- Outdoor Hydrojet Therapy Spa (104°F)
- Men's and Women's Finnish Saunas
- Mediterranean flowering gardens and patios with hummingbirds,ponds and fountains
- Coffee Service
- Barbecue Area
- Guest Coin-Operated Laundry
- Guest Library.
- Internet available through lobby PC
- Complimentary property-wide wireless internet [Top]