Caring Hospitality, Napa Valley SpiritAt Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort, our top priority is keeping our guests and staff safe and healthy. We know you are ready to reconnect and get back to Napa valley. And we are ready to welcome you back with the same caring spirit of hospitality that earned us the AAA Best of Housekeeping Badge. Using American Hotel Lodging Association (AHLA) and CDC guidelines, we have a comprehensive plan for cleaning, sanitizing, and social distancing. Stay safe with us—in your room, at the spa, and in our healing hot waters.
Our Safe Stay Plan
- Extensive employee protocols that include health screening questions and daily temperature checks
- Employee training on health and safety procedures, including hand washing and safe distancing
- Employees will stay home if they have COVID-19 related symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive
- Employees are required to wear an approved mask during their shift
- Gloves are worn by employees who serve guests
- When reservations are made, staff will provide reminders to all guests to reschedule or cancel plans if COVID-19 symptoms exist or if you have been in contact with a person testing positive in the past 14 days.
- The front glass lobby doors will remain propped open to reduce touching
- If lobby doors are not open, a staff member will sanitize after each use.
- Signage will provide a reminder for social distancing and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Upon arrival a hand sanitizing station will be present and encouraged for your use.
- All employees wear face masks at the front desk.
- Keypads and pens are sanitized in-between use
Rooms & Common Areas
- Our sanitation protocols have always focused on exceptionally clean rooms, awarding us the AAA Best of Housekeeping Badge 2 years in a row
- Increased and more frequent cleaning in our common areas that have high-touch surfaces using products that meet EPA guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer in common areas, our lobby, pool area and spa.
- As recommended by AHLA, stay over service is limited to replacement of towels, paper products, and trash removal.
- Items such as menus, pens, paper, reading material, decorative pillows and throw blankets have been removed from the room.
- Prior to your arrival, your room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with approved EPA disinfectant for COVID-19 utilizing CDC guidelines.
- Whenever possible, rooms will remain vacant for 24 hours following a departure.
- A/C system filters will be sanitized prior to every check-in to enhance air quality.
Baths at Roman Spa
- Prior reservations will be required for all spa services.
- Hand washing and sanitizing is performed prior to each treatment by guests and employees.
- All service providers and therapists will wear masks during spa treatments.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask when face up or when lying on their side when receiving a spa treatment.
- All treatment rooms will be disinfected after each treatment utilizing EPA approved guidelines.
- No cash payment transactions will occur onsite.
- All payments and gratuities will be collected via credit or gift certificates.
- All treatments involving the face are not permitted at this time.
Restore, Renew, Relax
Ready for a change of scenery after being at home? Escape to the beauty and tranquility of Calistoga in the heart of the Napa Valley Wine Country. Lounge by the pool, enjoy healing spa treatments, and soak in our natural hot springs. Go wine tasting and nearby wineries and explore hiking and biking trails. Have good clean fun in Calistoga with this getaway special:
- Book one night and enjoy 25% off the 2nd night
- Book two nights and enjoy 50% off the third night
- $50 spa credit for any treatment, massage, mud bath or hot springs
- Welcome bottle of Picayune Cellars Wine
- Tuscan style rooms & suites overlooking gardens and fountains
Discover the Napa Valley Wine Country
The wineries and vineyards in Calistoga are open and pouring. Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort is surrounded by Napa Valley's most beautiful and famous wineries, including the Silverado Trail, where you can tour and enjoy wine tastings. Most wine tasting require reservations and we're happy to assist.
- Heritage School Vineyards
- Mending Wall
- Clos Pegase Winery & Tasting Room
- Tedeschi Family Winer
- Chateau Montelena Winery
- Girard Winery Calistoga
A Few Words from Us
""It's been too long. We're ready to welcome you back to Calistoga with our wine country hotel and spa experience. Rest assured, we have enhanced our frequent cleaning, sanitizing, and distancing protocols in place - from our guest rooms to our spa. As we adjust to a new normal, one thing stays the same. Our commitment to your health and wellness.""