At the Baths
Experience authentic Calistoga Spas adventure~ massage, mud & mineral baths.
Relax, rejuvenate, and revitalize yourself at our on-site Calistoga spa. Experience calming massages, soothing natural baths and invigorating treatments for the ultimate mind & body experience for both couples and individuals.
Calistoga is world renowned for its natural geothermal waters & volcanic ash.
Our spa caters to both the day visitor as well as overnight guests.
Benefits of the Mineral Waters
- Cleanse & beautifies the skin
- Eases tension & invites relaxation
- Trace mineral absorption can enhance immune system stimulation
- Both treatments provide for a more effective massage by deep heating and relaxing your muscles
Benefits of the Mud
- Increases blood circulation
- Removes toxins
- Provides muscle warmth and releases tension
What is a Mud Bath and why an Adventure?
A mud bath is a tub of warm volcanic ash & natural peat that has been mixed with hot mineral water to produce a mud. After you undress, you will immerse yourself into the tub and allow the warm mud to cover you from neck to toe. Immediately you will feel the warm therapeutic benefits. (average 8-10 minutes)
After showering off the mud, you will soak in a tub of our natural geothermal water, rich in minerals. Wrapped in a flannel blanket, you will be escorted into a room filled with soft music, allowing you to cool down and relax. Refreshing lemon cucumber infused water is provided by our attendants throughout your adventure to help replace fluids lost during these heat treatments. Follow up your bath with a Classic Massage for the ultimate experience!
Soak in a tub of natural geothermal water directly from the source.Breathe in the natural sulfur smell of our waters.Sip refreshing lemon cucumber infused water.Relax, rest & cool down wrapped in a flannel blanket in a room filled with soft music.
Mud baths are intense heat treatments; we do not recommend them for persons with heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or pregnant women. Alcoholic beverages should not be consumed prior to mud baths.
Appointments, Payments, and Policies
Appointments: In order to guarantee the services you desire, we recommend you book your appointment in advance.
Hours: Thursday-Sunday, 9 am- 9 pm Monday-Wednesday, 9 am to 5 pm
Phone: 707-942-2122, 800-404-4772
(Please be advised that reservations will not be made through this email, this is for information only. We will respond back
within 48 hours.)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow enough time for check-in and a few moments to relax.
- Spa guests must be 12 years of age for body treatments and 16 years of age for a mud bath.
- Gratuities are not included in the list prices and are greatly appreciated.
- Cancellation Policy: We require 72 hours notice to cancel a spa appointment without charging the full amount of each persons spa treatment.
- Prices subject to change.
- Gift certificates available.